3rd Party Apps Integration
To instruct our users and system integrators on how to install 3rd -party applications on our product DiskStation developed on Linux kernel, Synology offers this development guide to help you:
- Compile programs to run on Synology DiskStation.
- Integrate the applications with DiskStation’s operation system, i.e. Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM.)
- Install the application files to the recommended path to keep them intact during DSM upgrade.
- Integrate the applications with Synology web authentication interface.
- Create a package file for manually installation via Synology Package Center.
Who Should Read This Document?
This document is written for Synology users and system integrators interested in adding their applications to Synology DiskStation. You are advised to have some basic understanding of Linux programming before starting to read this document.
DSM 2.0-0636 or above is required on Synology DiskStation.
To download the Synology DiskStation 3rd party Apps Integration Guide, click here .
Wish to List Your Application Here?
Please send us your application details to firstname.lastname@example.org.